Careers with Cornwall Housing
Our vision is “to deliver high quality homes and housing services to the communities of Cornwall”.
Why work for Cornwall Housing Ltd?
It’s a busy time for the Housing sector both nationally and locally. We believe that this is what makes it an exciting time to be involved.
Cornwall Housing is a new company with great plans for the future. With over 450 full and part time staff, we understand that to build outstanding teams we need to attract, develop and retain great people. By joining us you will be part of an organisation which is focused on:
- improvement and meeting our customers needs
- delivering services to the highest standard
- providing customers with good value for money
We are a diverse company, with plans to do more. We are committed to ensuring those who work for us have the opportunity to develop and work to their full potential. If you are customer focused, self motivated, want to make a difference and looking for a new opportunity we want you to join us.
In return you will receive:
- a competitive salary;
- a Local Government Pension Scheme ;
- 23 days annual leave per year (pro rata), rising to 28 days after five years' continuous service, plus bank holidays;
- family friendly policies, and in most areas of the business flexi time operates;
- learning and development opportunities tailored to individual needs
- opportunities for financial and/or other assistance to gain qualifications.
Armed Forces Covenant
Cornwall Housing is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant. As such we encourage and welcome applications from veterans, reservists and armed forces spouses who meet the job criteria advertised. View the full details of our pledge here.
How to apply
Search for Cornwall Housing vacancies by using the link above 'Cornwall Housing Jobs'. Information and help on how to apply for the position is displayed on each vacancy advertised.