Navigating your journey off the streets with us
Our team Navigators are there to support those with multiple and complex needs throughout their journey off the streets and into independence. We are there as one single point of contact for all agencies involved and to help coordinate the support surrounding the search for somewhere safe to stay.
Our team of Navigators are currently working with 28 clients, 9 of whom are female, and many of whom have been accommodated whilst on service. We’ve linked up with partner agencies across the county between Penzance and Launceston. We know that issues experienced by individuals with complex are wide ranging, so our Navigators are there to support and point people in the right direction to get the help that they need.
Our Navigators can:
- Coordinate services around a rough sleeper/ former rough sleeper
- Work with clients throughout their journey
- Fund ID/phones to aid communication with the client
- Have petty cash for day to day expenses within the role e.g. coffee for clients
- Introduce clients to services, including first visits
- Take referrals for complex needs clients
- Support to find funding for furniture
- Refer clients for tenancy sustainment/ with our prevention and engagement support
- Work in the community
- Mentor and allocate the Homeless Health Peer Advocates