Your feedback helps us to understand how we can improve our services. This is an important part of ensuring that we are providing the right service for you and the Council.
Your feedback is considered by:
- service managers to look at immediate improvements we should make, and
- by senior service leaders to make decisions about where we need to make changes over the next few years.
See how your feedback has made a difference.
We have surveys we do ourselves, and surveys that an independent organisation undertakes for us.
Your data and privacy is important to us
The information you provide on this form will be used to inform Cornwall Housing of your feedback on the services provided to you regarding managing your tenancy, Cornwall Housing Options and Cornwall Homechoice.
We will only use this information in conjunction with the nature of your enquiry. We will retain your feedback for 12 months from the date your feedback is received. All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.
You may also be interested in:
- How we are doing - Annual report
- Our Vision, Aims and Objectives
- National Federation of ALMO’s
- Business Plan
- Meet our leadership team
- Our Board
- Careers with Cornwall Housing
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Freedom of Information
- Gender gap report
- Gypsy and Travellers
- Our policies
- People matters
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Website help
- Corserv group of companies