How can we help?
You can get in touch online, by phone, by post or in person. You can also contact us through social media.
We are aware that many of you may have questions about your tenancy with Cornwall Housing and the Coronavirus outbreak. First of all, we want you to know that ensuring you stay safe in your home is of the upmost importance to us.
We are working under a reduced service, but vital services will continue to be in place for you including:
- Help if you are currently or at risk of being homeless – ask for the Prevention and Engagement team
- Help if you are worried about paying rent - ask for the Rent Management Officer
- Urgent property repairs – select option 3 to report any urgent repairs
- Gas and other servicing – we’ll continue to service your boiler
- Looking after our supported housing residents
Continue to call 0300 1234 161 for all these services.
Our team are fully equipped with equipment to make sure they and you are protected when they visit your home. If you have an appointment for one of our team to come to your home, and you are self-isolating, please contact us right away so we can discuss options.
Cornwall Housing is a group member of Corserv
The information you provide on this form will be used to provide you with an answer to your query about housing in Cornwall.
We will only use this information in conjunction with the nature of your enquiry. This may include checks with the Council’s Planning Department or Cornwall Home choice to find out details relating to your enquiry or verify information you have provided to us. We may also share your information with the Council’s partner organisation Help to Buy South West to verify any information provided by you.