If you’ve missed a rent payment you will l be in 'arrears' - this means you owe rent to your landlord.
It's important to act quickly because you could be evicted if you get behind with your rent.
If you rent from the council or a housing association you can get help if you’re having problems affording your rent.
You may also be interested in:
- How we are doing - Annual report
- Our Vision, Aims and Objectives
- National Federation of ALMO’s
- Business Plan
- Meet our leadership team
- Our Board
- Careers with Cornwall Housing
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Freedom of Information
- Gypsy and Travellers
- Our policies
- Company details
- People matters
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Corserv group of companies
- We are making improvements to provide a better service