Having problems with your tenancy
Harassment and illegal eviction are criminal offences.
Call the police if your landlord or anyone else is threatening or using violence. This page will give you further advice on what to do.
If your Landlord lives in the same property you are likely to have ‘licence’ rather than a ‘tenancy’.
A resident landlord can usually ask you to leave simply by giving you reasonable notice.
The Cornwall Council Private Sector Housing Team provide extensive advice on how to deal with repairs.
This page also provides advice on reporting repairs in private rented accommodation.
You may also be interested in:
- How we are doing - Annual report
- Our Vision, Aims and Objectives
- National Federation of ALMO’s
- Meet our leadership team
- Our Board
- Careers with Cornwall Housing
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Freedom of Information
- Gypsy and Travellers
- Our policies
- Company details
- People matters
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Corserv group of companies
- We are making improvements to provide a better service