Help and information if you are rough sleeping in Cornwall.
Help and information on the range of services across Cornwall for people who are rough sleeping or at risk of sleeping rough.
- If you are already homeless and do not have an existing open case, contact the Prevention and Engagement team
- You may also be interested in seeing the Cornwall Council Homeless Reduction Strategy web page
Are you homelessness or being threatened with homelessness?
The Council is about to review its Homelessness Strategy and would like to better understand your experience of being homelessness or threatened with homelessness – this will help the Council and its Partners work together more effectively in the future.
If you would like to help please answer as many questions as you can in our survey (use this link or copy and paste https://www.netigate.se/a/s.aspx?s=660907X151931297X98202 into your browser).
We very much appreciate your taking the time to do this. The survey will be open until the end of January 2019.
You may also be interested in:
- How we are doing - Annual report
- Our Vision, Aims and Objectives
- Business Plan
- Latest news and events
- Our Board
- Careers with Cornwall Housing
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Freedom of Information - Housing
- Gender gap report
- Gypsy and Traveller Sites
- Our policies
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Website help
- Corserv group of companies