Help and information if you are rough sleeping in Cornwall.
Help and information on the range of services across Cornwall for people who are rough sleeping or at risk of sleeping rough.
- Are you already homeless and do not have an existing open case? If so, please contact the Prevention and Engagement team
- You may also be interested in seeing the Cornwall Council Homeless Reduction Strategy
Nos Da Kernow (Good Night Cornwall) - information poster
Carrick Cabins project
Carrick Cabins is a small community of 11 single-berth and fully self-contained units. These have showers and cooking facilities and are located in Truro.
This is temporary emergency accommodation. It has been created, in response to Covid-19 and the ‘Everybody in’ campaign. They are to house some of the most vulnerable people living in our county. This is to ensure their safety and support them with access to additional services to help them get back on their feet.
We spoke to two residents to find out about how the Cornwall Housing team has helped them during this time.
You may also be interested in:
- How we are doing - Annual report
- Our Vision, Aims and Objectives
- National Federation of ALMO’s
- Business Plan
- Meet our leadership team
- Our Board
- Careers with Cornwall Housing
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Freedom of Information
- Gypsy and Travellers
- Our policies
- Company details
- People matters
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Corserv group of companies
- We are making improvements to provide a better service