Repairs and maintenance

Report a repair

To report a repair you can contact us in the following ways:

Read our guidance for out of hours emergencies

Email icon Email us
Telephone iconCall us

0300 1234 161

Option 3 for all repairs   

When reporting a repair please be ready to give the following details:

  • Your name 
  • Your address
  • A day time telephone number where you can be reached
  • When someone is at home so the repair can be carried out or an inspection can be made
  • As much information about the repair as possible

For further information about repairs, maintenance and improvements please follow the links in the menu.

Handyperson Service

The Handyperson Service is a Cornwall Council service that provides help with household maintenance and repairs for people in Cornwall who are over 60 or have a disability.


Repairs rights and responsibilities

Who is responsible for repairs to your council home?