Report a repair
Please DO NOT use this form for emergency repairs, call us on 0300 1234 161
We ask you to remember that we only consider an emergency to be:
- A serious threat to your health and safety, such as a gas leak or dangerous electrical fault
- Major damage to the structure of the building
- A serious property related security problem not including lost keys
- Total prolonged loss of essential service, such as gas, water or electricity that results in a serious impact to immediate health or safety of house occupants
- You are homeless tonight due to not having suitable accommodation available for your occupation
Please use the form below to report a maintenance or repair issue to Cornwall Housing.
The information you provide on this form will be used to provide you with a service in response to the repair you have reported..
We will only use this information in conjunction with the nature of your enquiry. This may include checks with the Council to find out details relating to your enquiry or verify information you have provided to us. We may also share your information with the Council’s third party suppliers to provide a repair service to you.
We will retain your details for 12 months from the date your enquiry is received. All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.