Working for Cornwall Housing
If you’re looking for a quiet, easy life in Cornwall, this isn’t the place for you! But if you’re after challenge and change, where you can really make a difference, then we’ve got a home for you at Cornwall Housing.
We’re an organisation that is making moves – we’re driving through change, hunting out inefficiencies and hammering out deals to get the best value for money for our customers. If it isn’t obvious, these are exciting times at Cornwall housing - that means we need brilliant people to help us change our organisation for the better. If you want to help transform Cornwall and deliver great services to our residents, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get from us in return is:
- A challenge like no other – Cornwall is unique and so are we!
- A highly competitive total package that includes a decent salary, Local Government Pension Scheme, 23 days annual leave plus bank hols (rising to 28 after 5 years continuous service), family friendly policies, and business flexi time with a generous two days per month flexi leave allowed
- A senior management team who will listen and support you, and encourage your ideas and creative thinking
- And a chance to really make your mark
Latest Job Vacancies
Salary: £33,776 - £39,328
- Undertake pre-inspections and building surveys to identify defects including preparation of detailed reports, specifications and cost estimates where necessary.
- Provide effective and appropriate repair solutions ensuring all current and applicable regulations are complied with.
- Manage a range of contractors, ensuring they deliver in accordance with their contract and KPI's.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 10 March
Find out more and apply