Cornwall Council's Rent and Business Plan Consultation
Cornwall Council's Rent and Business Plan Consultation 2024/25 - CLOSED
Each year, Cornwall Council consult with Cornwall Housing residents to find out how they think rent should be spent. So, we invited residents to:
- Watch our short video below and read our leaflet to understand more about why we need your views.
- Spare a few minutes to complete the Let’s Talk Survey.
- Take part in an online discussion group to discuss how you think rent should be spent. Please email email@example.com, or phone 0300 1234 161 to take part.
* The survey closes on 21st November 2023. Everyone who takes part will receive a summary of the results.
Let's Talk Survey Privacy Statement
- We will use the information you provide to inform the Council's Rent and Business Plan decisions as explained in the leaflet you received by post, email, or on our website.
- The Data Controller for the information you provide in this survey is Cornwall Council, New County Hall, Treyew Road, Turo, TR1 3AY. Data Protection Registration Number Z1745294.
- Once the survey has closed, your data will be held within Cornwall Council's secure network and premises for up to 2 years. Where we ask you to supply personal data on this form, we will only make access to this data available to authorised members of staff who are required to process it for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice.
- Please note that other information you provide, such as responses to open questions, may be published in full.