Buying or swapping your home

Do you want to buy your home or are you looking to move?

Buying your house

Right to Buy is a Government scheme offering most council tenants, and former council tenants who are now housing association tenants, the chance to buy their home at a discount. There is more indepth information on our Right to Buy page.

Swapping your house

House swap is an option you can use if you are looking to move to a different area. The page linked here has information for residents who want to swap homes or mutually exchange their home.